2013 Uniform Exchange
*A great way to save money and help fellow Huskies.*
Drop Off – June 11th and June 13th
Pick-Up – June 20th
- June 11th (12-2pm) and June 13th (4-8pm)
Bring all school approved uniforms that your Husky has outgrown. A voucher will be issued for each accepted item.
- June 20th – 3pm until 6pm
Exchange your vouchers for gently used uniform items donated by other parents.
- June 20th – 6pm until 8pm
Items remaining after 6pm will be available for purchase for $3 – $7 per item, depending on condition. This ‘sale’ is open to both current and new NECP families.
- Only approved uniform items for the coming school year will be accepted; no shoes or black jackets will be accepted.
- All uniforms must be gently used, free from stains and holes.
- Each item will be inspected prior to vouchers being issued.
- The PTO cannot guarantee the availability of sizes on the Pick-Up day.
- Unused vouchers can be carried over to the next Uniform Exchange. (Dates to be determined based on popularity of this event.)
- Volunteers are needed!! Please contact committee chair, Jodie Braddy (Beautifullifecreations@gmail.com) or committee members, Anne Mann (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ashley Feeley (email@example.com) if you are able to help.
- Volunteers will have the opportunity to use their own vouchers from 2pm until 3pm on Pick-Up day.
- We thank you in advance for your support and your patience during this first-time event.
*All proceeds from this event will go to the PTO to enhance the educational excellence at NECP.*