The Enrollment Information Meeting for a New Student
All new NECP students and a parent or guardian will be scheduled for an Enrollment Information Meeting prior to entering school. An NECP staff member will meet with the new family for about 30 minutes to review the Enrollment Packet, the Student Handbook, and the school’s expectations.
Preparing for the Enrollment Information Meeting:
- Allow at least 30-45 minutes for the appointment.
- The new student and his/her parent or guardian must attend.
- Complete and sign all documents required for enrollment.
- Bring: birth certificate, Social Security card, immunization records, health assessment, and two (2) proofs of residency.
- Ask questions and share information about the student’s special interests or needs.