NECP is a great place to work!
Thank you for your interest in employment with North East Carolina Preparatory School! We are looking for well-prepared, highly motivated, and enthusiastic teachers to join our team as we expand to accommodate our rapidly growing student population.
- 8-12 Dean of Academics
- High School English Teacher
- High School Math Teacher
- Middle Grades Math Teacher
- Middle Grades Science Teacher
- 5th Grade Teacher
- K-7 Art / High School Drama Teacher
- Instructional Coach (part time)
- School Testing Coordinator (20 hours/week)
- After Care Director (Part-Time / 1:30 – 6:30 pm / $15 hour)
Email resumes to EtheridgeWJ@NECPrepSchool.com
- Middle School Football
- Varsity Football
- Cross Country
- Soccer – Middle School, Junior Varsity, Varsity
- Girls Basketball – Middle School, Junior Varsity, Varsity
Email resumes to HarrisonWJ@NECPrepSchool.com
All available positions are posted on Indeed.com. Applicants may email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The NECP administration monitors the applications submitted through this site and conducts an initial screening to find highly qualified individuals for our team. Individuals, who meet our criteria, may be contacted for a telephone interview as a first step. Qualified individuals will be invited for a personal interview and campus visit. Additional information about your qualifications may be requested and a demonstration lesson may be required.
For specific questions, you may contact: email@example.com